Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 13

Trained BJJ for a total of 3.5 hours today! Morning session and evening session. Consequently, I had more meals today.

Breakfast: Toufayani Smart Bagel with Greek yogurt
Lunch (right after BJJ): smoothie: acai, banana, 1/4 cup almond milk. 3 egg whites, 1 yolk
Snack: Flavor and Fiber orange cranberry granola bar, cotttage cheese
Snack: bowl of chili- before 2nd workout
Dinner: one piece of Ezekiel bread with cashew butter and a tiny bit of mango jelly, green tea, about 15 peanuts, 2 walnuts, 4 strawberries

The smoothie was really good. I don't buy into the whole acai hype, as I think there are plenty of other fruits with similar antioxidant levels, but I bought a few packets of unsweetened acai just to try it out. With the almond milk and banana, it was pretty awesome! I think I'd only have it after a workout though.

No comments:

Post a Comment