Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 12

My day started much earlier that anticipated. Even though I'm on spring break, I had a meeting on campus at 9:30am, and went from there to work, which started at 11am today. Then I had BJJ from 6:30-8:45pm. I had the chance to space my meals out and eat a little more reasonably.

Breakfast: Toufayani Smart Bagel with Greek yogurt
Snack: Larabar- Key Lime Pie
Lunch: leftover chili
Snack: granola bar
Dinner: apple, cottage cheese, tiny bit of chili (two forkfuls), and two walnuts

What made today exceptionally awesome was that my Datsusara BP-02 came in the mail today! For those who don't know, Datsusara is a company that makes martial arts products from hemp. They currently sell a large backpack (BP-02/Battlepack), a standard sized backpack (LBP-01, light backpack), hemp fight shorts, and most recently, a hemp gi! I wanted to check out the hemp gi, but after getting the LBP and then the BP-02, I'm pretty broke!

Once I use the BP-02, I'll be sure to post a review. It looks like an awesome bag- very roomy and this means I won't need two carry ons at the airport. This will be perfect for Pan Ams, as I will be packing my gi and clothes. The gi can get quite bulky, especially when it's not being packed on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment