Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Got up at 12pm today, so my meals are a little off. Ran a bunch of errands, went to meetings, and will soon be returning to studying for a midterm. Didn't have enough time to even work out or get some decent cardio in. I'm pretty sore from lifting and breaking in the Vibrams though.

"Breakfast": two pieces of toast and cottage cheese
Snack: Organic Food Bar- chocolate
Lunch: egg omelet- 3 whites, 2 yolks, and about an ounce of cheddar cheese
Snack: apple
Dinner: toast with a little bit of butter, cottage cheese, half a coffee (hate coffee, but I'm gonna be up late), bag of popcorn (150 calories), broccoli

I really need to start making more time to cook real meals. Because I woke up late today, I was really rushed and just didn't have time to make a real meal. I promise next time will be better! And include more vegetables...

No comments:

Post a Comment